- Public beta versions are now called "preview" and have dates instead of numbers.
- Preview builds for Windows will be x64 only for now. Other CPU archs will be included when nearing a stable release.
- Worked around specific internet radio server serving malformed Ogg FLAC headers.
- Worked around specific internet radio server serving HLS segments with wrong both extension and content type.
- Dark mode refinements, fixed inplace edit boxes in various controls.
- Fixed screen reader accessibility issues in Preferences / Context Menu and Preferences / Advanced.
- Made possible to list WebDAV folders added via 'Add Location'.
- HTTP client efficiency tweaks. If using HTTPS to access a password-protected resource, password is sent preemptively - old versions would send it only in response to server asking for it.
- libopus v1.4
- Made libFLAC and libopus versions shown in components list.
- Improved FTP playback & listing, fewer connections used.
- Made FLAC seektable tool also rewrite oversized seektables.
- Fixes to startup "new UI detected" dialog, obeys system dark mode as foobar2000 UI isn't running yet.
- Default UI: Fixed toolbar font getting reverted to system default in response to certain events, such as system theme change.
- Default UI: Fixed media library & playlist search edit boxes being too small if a large font is selected.
- Added startup console message if profile folder appears to be on a spinning hard drive.
- Made file format registration check on startup asynchronous, faster and less buggy this way.
- Properties: Fixed misbehavior of "Clear ReplayGain information" if the dialog was opened for just one track.