- Fixed disappearing metadata and playlist content corruption with certain internet radio playlists.
- Fixed high CPU usage with read-ahead options active.
- Converter: Fixed broken save-as dialog with | character in encoder names.
- Made foo_ui_std.dll & foo_input_std.dll report version number of the foobar2000 release that they came with, as some people seem to mix binaries from different releases then run into issues.
- Made possible to fall back to another decoder with WMA files that standard WMA decoder doesn't accept.
- Fixed disappearing & appearing 'version' file in library configuration folder.
- Updated FFmpeg to 3.4.5.
- Fixed certain AIFF files not playing (beta 2).
- Restored foobar2000 version number in HTTP user-agent string (beta 2).
- Added an option to force HTTP CONNECT with proxy servers (beta 2).
- Fixed 1.4 regression causing odd behaviors when the currently playing track is removed from playlist (beta 2).
- Fixed 1.4 regression causing certain combinations of shuffle and playlist operations to crash (beta 2).
- Fixed 1.4 regression with missing HTTP host field in proxy server requests (beta 3, beta 5).
- Fixed a bug causing random crashes when decoding Vorbis (possibly also MP3 and AAC) due to bad parameters fed to FFmpeg (beta 4).
- Converter: Made malformed UTF-8 in source file tags no longer cause conversion to FLAC to fail (beta 5).
- Fixed ReplayGain alter file content crash (final).