Issues fixed in 0.9.6.4 beta 2:* Third party components can now register custom protocols with the File Types preferences page.
* Removed the restriction of just one instance of specific DSP in a DSP chain.
* Fixed incorrect handling of 3-channel and 5-channel FLAC and Vorbis files.
* Converter now accepts alternate names for some of command-line encoder binaries (mpcenc.exe, oggenc2.exe).
* Converter and File Operations components no longer strip trailing dots from names of created files.
* Improved compatibility with dodgy Windows shell replacements.
* Automated submission of crash reports.
Download link is available at the official site.* Bug: Crash when opening Musepack files with large (>64KB) ID3v2 tags.
* Bug: Crash when calling some library_manager methods without a completion callback.
* Bug: Nonsense in crash log when code bytes or stack dump cannot be retrieved.