- Maintenance release with changes backported from 2.0 series.
- Made possible to apply DSP config changes without reinitializing affected DSPs.
- Allowed DSPs to manipulate their shown name depending on preset data.
- libFLAC 1.4.2, made possible to decode 32 bits per sample FLAC file.
- Worked around FLAC files with ID3 tags being reported as corrupted by new libFLAC.
- zlib 1.2.13.
- Added mitigations for apparent random crash on Wine (less C++ exceptions thrown when dealing with media indexing errors).