* Preferences page upgraded to be compatible with new SDK. Settings are now applied only on ‘Apply’ button click, no more ‘legacy page’ messages.
* Using new Foobar 1.0 SDK. Not compatible with older versions!
* Album artwork configuration support
* Hiding thumbnail progress indicator (and setting taskbar progress to indeterminate state) when playing stream of unknown length
* Taskbar progress indicator
* Some changes on Settings page
* Options to enable Filp3D and/or Aero Peek back (a bit buggy thing, but people wanted it)
* Some minor changes
* New setting: draw border around album art
This may be useful when foobar is using transparent (layered) window and border is not drawn by system. There’s no bug with incorrect border size in alt-tab switcher in this mode, so turning transparency on is recommended for now.
* Workaround for invalid pause button behavior in 7068
In this build button messages are sent twice for some reason. This is definitely system bug, Windows Media Player is also working wrong.
* New feature: shows your playlists in jump list!
* Added kinda of icons for play/preferences jump list entries
* Some bugfixes
* Fixed crash on foobar update/reinstallation
* Fixed thumbnail vertical flipping on builds after 7057
* Improved stability when using with Columns UI
* Other minor fixes
* Fixed compatibility issues when running on Vista/XP (previously crashed)
* Added option to workaround built-in thumbnail toolbar in Columns UI 0.3.6.7
* New nice button icons
* Thumbnails are loaded asynchronously
* Play progress indicator
* Settings page
* Some refactoring
* Initial public release
автор плагина: pieceofsummer