- Added new iTunes ID3 classical fields.
- Improved playlist behaviors when deleting the now playing file.
- ReplayGain apply-gain-and-prevent-clipping no longer presumes 1.0 peak when peak is unknown.
- Fixed occasional errors when saving configuration.
- Converter: Improved behavior when output file names repeat.
- Fixed HTTP client bugs (internet radio, network shares).
- Made MP4 files with missing duration info playable.
- Windows 10 Universal Volume Control integration disabled by default due to bugs. This should address “multimedia keys don't work” issues.
- Fixed a bug that would cause spurious rewrites of certain configuration files [beta 2].
- Made default MP4 handler gracefully fail to decode files with no supported audio tracks - so another decoder lower on the list can handle them [beta 2].
- Worked around an “Open…” dialog lockup with lots and lots of supported file formats provided by third party components [final].